Maine

I would go to Maine any time or any day. I would walk through trails in the Mountains and then lay on the beach watching waves crash against moss covered rocks. I love seeing the mountains from the beach, it’s the only place in America where you can do that. Maine has harsh winters but the summers are lovely, it’s never to hot and there’s always a little breeze.

I  couldn’t think of a place more perfect. My dream is to buy one of the hundreds of little islands scattered along the harbor. In the winter I could go skiing twenty minutes from home or play in the snow while on the beach at the same time. There’s just a little charm everywhere you go,  everyone is very welcoming and friendly. Take me back.

9 thoughts on “Maine

1. This piece is amazing! I feel like I am actually there in Maine. I have always wanted to go to Maine, I have heard they have some of the BEST lobster!!!

2. Wow! Maine is a lot more exiting than I anticipated. I went there for a night on the way back from Canada about four or five years ago. It was a pretty cool place from what I saw, except I had to stay in a hotel across the street from a graveyard. (yikes!) But overall was really nice, and I am sure it was even nicer where you visited.

3. Maine seems like a very beautiful place to go to. I think one day I’ll want to travel there. Main is now going on my list to travel.
    I really enjoyed reading your piece, because it made me feel as if I was there seeing and hearing the waves.